Monday, November 26, 2012

BFing & Weight Loss is BS

Dar readers,

I feel compelled to let you all in on a little secret... all those people who tell you a great plus to breastfeeding is weight loss, well, they are liars. Liars. All liars. Dirty. Little. Liars.

I've even gained a few pounds and I'm not eating like a fat kid. In fact, baby C has a dairy sensitivity so I'm not able to eat/drink all the things I love.... milk, cheese, yogurt or FROZEN yogurt, gasp! None, zip, zero.

I a little every month or so hoping maybe it's gotten better, but then sadly regret my decision as I'm cleaning spit up off the furniture, baby, floor, baby, dog, baby, play mat, baby and anything else that comes in a 2 foot radius of little man.

So we're still breastfeeding, but I guess I've got to start an exercise plan. Ha, yeah right. Off to buy bigger clothes.

xoxo,
Baby Weight





1 comment: